Prevention, Education and Counseling Bldg. 7260
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(229) 639-5252 for more information
If You are Experiencing
Pushing, shoving, slapping, punching, kicking, biting, hair pulling, choking/strangulation, grabbing, pinching or any other form of physical abuse.
Name calling, insults, “the silent treatment”, looks/stares, gestures which frighten or intended to frighten.
Forced sexual activity, degrading sexual activity, forced exposure to pornography, then our Victim Advocate services are available to you.
A Victim Advocate can provide:
- Information and referrals to other services
- Crisis intervention
- Accompaniment to medical, legal, law enforcement and FAP assessment interviews
- Help developing safety plans
- Help obtaining protective orders
- Assistance with victim impact statements
- Information to victims on all decisions and actions taken on cases involving them
- Educate spouses on their rights and what assistance is available
- Educate and advise service providers, agencies and the public about the dynamics of interpersonal
- Work to change the system’s response to one that ensures protection for the victim and Emotional Support
The Victim Advocate can assist with Transitional Compensation if you qualify.
Contact our Victim Advocate
during working hours
You May Also Contact
MCPD (229) 639-5181 after hours
Dial 911 anytime